My client is a specialist IT Recruitment agency who, within their marketplace, has a reputation second to none. On the back of this success, they are looking to expand and require four additional Sales Consultants to join the team.
They require motivated and driven consultants with the ability, determination, and desire to build a successful career in IT recruitment.
They are looking for people with proven sales experience, within IT Recruitment and who are comfortable using the telephone to contract candidates and clients. As such, you must be able to build rapport, be enthusiastic, passionate but also possesses the drive and determination to succeed.
You will continuously receive in-house training from senior members of the team which will give you the tools required to build a successful client base and ultimately, substantial earnings.
IT Recruitment is a demanding environment but if you believe you have what it takes to succeed, want to earn substantial rewards whilst building a career that you can be proud of.
• Placing contract and permanent IT Recruitment Consultants within niche technologies.
• Sourcing potential candidates using our internal database, job boards, online databases, and social networks.
• Screening potential candidates for the roles with our clients.
• Qualifying candidates for current and future roles.
• Negotiate pay and conditions/terms.
• Coordinating interviews and feedback.
• Managing advert responses and identifying suitable candidates.
• Strong work ethic.
• Able to think clearly in a fast paced and busy environment and able to show initiative.
• Must be highly motivated and be able to work autonomously.
• Must have a minimum of 12 months experience of working in IT Recruitment making high levels of telephone calls.
• Strong rapport building skills and ability to ‘mirror match’ when speaking with clients and consultants.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
• £18-35k depending on experience, plus uncapped commission (no thresholds) with unlimited earning potential.
• Generous company incentives including red letter days, weekends away, gift vouchers, cash bonuses and holidays, all for those willing to put in the hard work and effort to exceed targets.
• 20 days paid holiday rising by one day a year up to a maximum of 25 years and 2 weeks paid leave for Christmas.
• A highly collaborative team orientated working environment which positively encourages innovation and creativity and where everyone can genuinely make a difference.
• The opportunity to meet with your clients face-to-face on a regular basis.
• They have an in-house training program that encourages continual development.
All conversations will be held with the upmost confidentiality.
If you would like to know more about this role prior to application, please call or email:
Ryan Cooper – 01582 345 533 - 07984 381 549
RecruitFit reference: RC-089
RecruitFit operate as a Rec2Rec agency and cover recruitment positions across the UK.
RecruitFit work across all sectors of recruitment and offer vacancies from trainee to director level.