My client is a specialist IT Recruitment agency, based West Malling, who within their marketplace, have a reputation second to none. They are currently hiring and looking for an IT Recruitment Manager to join their growing team.
They are looking for a proven sales professional, with a strong background in IT Recruitment and proven track record in generating new business and managing teams. Must have experience in developing and managing Sales Consultants, designing, and implementing KPI’s, training new starters and driving teams to exceed their targets.
I’m ideally looking for someone with a background in SaaS applications such as Workday, Oracle Cloud, SuccessFactors, Salesforce, ServiceNow or ERP experience e.g., Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft.
• Work alongside the MD to develop effective sales strategies.
• Design and manage team and individual targets.
• Managing a team of Sales Consultants and Resourcers.
• Managing the daily prioritisation of Sales Consultants workload.
• Prepare proposals and new business tenders for clients.
• Network with existing customers to maintain relationships and develop accounts.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Train new starters.
• A proven track record within a SaaS and/or ERP or IT based Recruitment company.
• Knowledge of the industry.
• Strong team leading skills.
• Passion, dedication, and focus.
• Time management skills and the ability to manage the team’s workload.
• A proven ability to develop and win new business opportunities.
• Articulate, persuasive and influential communication skills.
• Natural ability to build rapport.
• A highly motivated pro-active self-starter.
• Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
• Stamina, resilience, and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Stable career background and demonstrated company loyalty.
• An up-to-date working knowledge of the industry.
• Ability to positively motivate a team and nurture new talent.
• An attractive base salary of £50,000 to £65,000 depending on experience, uncapped commission based on team’s performance.
• Company mobile phone and a generous expenses policy for those all-important business trips.
• Tailored incentives for those willing to put in the hard work and commitment to exceed targets.
• 20 days paid holiday rising by one day a year to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays and up to an extra 10 days over the Christmas period.
• Stylish, clean, and modern office.
• Quarterly incentives and appraisals.
• Personal best incentives.
• A friendly team, positive working environment which encourages innovation and creativity and where everyone is given opportunity to genuinely make a difference.
• The company is in a period of growth and there are clear career progression opportunities for all employees with a clear path to Directorship for Managers exceeding their annual targets.
• A company pension scheme.
• Monthly socials.
• Lunch clubs.
All conversations will be held with the upmost confidentiality.
If you would like to know more about this role prior to application, please call or email:
Ryan Cooper – 01582 345 533 - 07984 381 549
RecruitFit reference: RC-088
RecruitFit operate as a Rec2Rec agency and cover recruitment positions across the UK.
RecruitFit work across all sectors of recruitment and offer vacancies from trainee to director level.